Package Tours - 4 days 3 nights Chiang Mai-Chiang Rai Hightlight Tours Package
Our focus is on private tours where we can offer personal and customized service. Whether you are desiring a short, half-day excursion or a month-long tour package, we can offer a variety of options for you to choose from. Our priority is to help build a tour for you that you will enjoy and is within your budget. Our team will make every effort to provide you with quality service and ensure that your holiday is special and memorable.
Day 1: Wat Umong, Wat Phalart and Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep
• Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 15.00 pm.
• Visit Wat Umong
• One the way to Doi Suthep visit Wat Phalart Temple
• Visit Doi Suthep Temple in the evening
• Return to Chiang Mai about 19.30 pm.
Clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit to Doi Suthep temple.
Day 2: Elephant Interaction, Elephant Riding on Bareback, Chiang Dao Cave, Thaton Temple
• Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 06.45 am.
• After arriving, you will change into traditional northern style clothes
• You will meet the elephants and practice using commands to ride and control the elephants
• Then we will take your elephants for a ride around the jungle
• Ride your elephant to the river and give them a bathe.
• Return to the Elephant camp to shower, enjoy fresh fruit
• Have lunch on the way
• Chiang Dao cave
• Thaton Temple
• Check in at your hotel in Chiang Rai
Day 3: Golden Triangle, Karen Longneck, Baan Dam Black House, White Temple, Hot Spring
• Visit Golden Triangle, the land of three countries meet (Thailand, Myanmar & Laos)
• (Optional) : Take a long tail boat to visit Laos blanks – Note: You will be required to show your original passport if you want to take the boat ride on the Mekong to the Laos side. Please bring this with you if you want to take this option
• Karen Longneck
• Visit Baan Dam (Black House)
• Visit Wat Rong Kun (White Temple)
• Mae khachan Hot spring
• Return tot Chiang Mai
Day 4: Doi Inthanon National Park
• Pick up from your hotel at 08.30 am.
• Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
• Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri
• Visit the Royal Project Research Station.
• Have lunch on the way
• Visit a Mhong hill tribe village
• Next visit Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River and Siritarn Waterfall
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
This tour includes:
• Licensed English speaking tour guide
• Comfortable air-conditioned car or mini bus
• Pick up and drop off at hotel (In Chiang Mai city center)
• Admission fee for all mentioned visit
• Lunch on day 2-4
• Elephant riding, Food for Elephants
• Mahout clothes
• Travel Insurance
This tour excludes:
• Optional or Other services than mentioned
• Personal expenses
Thing to Bring : Sun glasses, sun block lotion, insect spray, sandals or flip-flops or water shoes, camera, hat and a change of underwear.
Duration: 4 days 3 nights
(Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax)
Type of the trip: Private tour only. Minimum 2 pax (More than 2 persons please contact us for special price.)
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour