Chiang Mai Package Tours - 4 days Chiang Mai - Chiang Rai Golden Triangle Tour (Join in Tour)
Day 1: Doi Suthep Temple - Meo Village - Khantoke Dinner
* Pick up from your hotel at 08.00-.08.30 am
* Visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is the most famous of Chiang Mai's temples . Visit the beautiful temple on Suthep mountain, which offers a wonderful panoramic view over Chiang Mai.
* Visit Meo Hilltribe Village
* 18.45-19.15 pm. Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai.(City center)
* Khantoke dinner and Hill tribe show. An opportunity to experience Northern Thai food with a hill tribe dance show, all in the unique Northern Thai style.
* 21:30 Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Clothing: Polite clothes such as trousers or a long skirt should be worn for the visit to Doi Suthep temple.
Day 2: Elephant Safari and Long neck hill tribe & Orchid Farm & butterfly farm
* 08.00-08.30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel in the city center
* See elephant show
* Riding on elephant
* Have lunch
* Enjoy Bamboo rafting
* Visit orchid farm and butterfly farm
* Visit Karen Longneck Village
* Return to Chiang Mai
Day 3: Doi Inthanon National Park
* Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 08.30 am.
* Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
* Visit the modern chedis which are decorated with interesting tiled murals. Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, Twin pagodas.
* Visit Karen hill tribe village
* Have lunch on the way
* Visit Wachiratharn, the 80 meter-high waterfall of Mae Klang River
* Finally visit the flower garden at the Royal Research Project
* Return to your hotel
Clothing : Casual with jacket / jumper recommended for cool season.
Day 4: One day visit White Temple, Black House, Golden Triangle Chiang Rai
* Pick up from your hotel between 07.00-07.30 am.
* Visit Hot Spring and take a short break here
* Visit White Temple. The temple is the highlight of the day.
* Have Lunch
* Visit Black House or Baan Dum where you can see the style of artwork representing in the black colour.
* After that, we continue to visit Golden Triangle where three countries meet: Thailand, Laos and Burma.
* Then, return to Chiang Mai about 20.00 pm.
Tour tour Includes:
* Air conditioned transport
* English speaking tour guide
* Entrance fee
* Lunch on day 2-4
* Pick up and drop you off at your hotel/guest house in the city center
* Khantoke Dinner on Day 1
This tour excludes:
* Optional boat trip to visit Laos border if you wish to visit please bring original passport
* Other expense not mentioned in the program