Package Tours - 4 days 3 nights Welcome to Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai Tour Package
Highlights & Features:
Evening Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple and Khum Khantoke Dinner
Evening Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour Chiang Mai Highlight. I am totally agreed that any trip to Chiang Mai or the North of Thailand could not complete with visiting this temple.. But you have to know that right time to visit this temple as it ‘s very crowded, the best time is early morning or late in the evening.
Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple Tour in the evening is featured on one of the most sacred temple in Chiang Mai and surrounding attractions ” Wat Phra That Doi Suthep” is a Theravada Buddhist temple in Chiang Mai Province, Thailand. The temple is often referred to as “Doi Suthep” although this is actually the name of the mountain it is located on. The temple is located 15 kilometres (9.3 mi) from the city of Chiang Mai and is a sacred site to many Thai people. From the temple, impressive views of Chiang Mai can be seen and it remains a popular destination for tourists.
Khantoke dinner and Hill tribe show. An opportunity to experience Northern Thai food with a hill tribe dance show, all in the unique Northern Thai style.
Elephant Safari Tour one day
The trip will take you to see how they train elephants to help in logging work at the elephant camp. Then, take an Elephant Riding and Ox-Cart Riding to visit Lisu Hill tribe market. After lunch, take a bamboo rafting. On the way back to Chiang Mai , visit an orchid farm and butterfly farm
Chiang Rai Tour & Golden Triangle Tour
Depart from Chiang Mai and drive to the Northernmost province of Thailand, Chiang Rai along the nice scenic road (186 kms), and Visit a hot spring, Then see the incredible ‘White Temple’ in Chiang Rai (Wat Rong Koon), Visit Baan Dam (Black House), visit the Golden Triangle-meeting point of Thailand, Laos and Myanmar. and then driving back to Chiang Mai.
Doi Innthanon National Park Tour
Historically, the mountain of Doi Inthanon was refered to as Doi Angka. Prince Intharawichayanon, the last ruler of Chiang Mai, realized the importance of the country’s forests, especially in the north, where the forest serve as the watershed for the country.
The park is ruggedly mountainous and Doi Inthanon, is the highest peak which stands at 2,565 meters above the sea level.
Day 1. Evening Wat Phra That Doi Suthep Temple and Khum Khantoke Dinner
• Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 16.00 pm.
• Visit Doi Suthep Temple in the evening
• Visit Wat Phra That Doi Suthep is the most famous of Chiang Mai’s temples, the beautiful temple on Suthep mountain, which offers a wonderful panoramic view over Chiang Mai.
• Driver to Khum Khantoke Chiang Mai (Khantoke dinner & Hill tribe show)
• 21:30 Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Day 2. Elephant Safari Tour’s activities include;
• Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai
• Visit Elephant Camp and enjoy a variety of fabulous shows of elephants who love to show off their skills and have a good time.
• Elephant riding
• Ox-cart riding
• Have lunch
• Enjoy Bamboo rafting
• Visit Orchid farm & butterfly farm
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai.
Day 3. Chiang Rai Tour & Golden Triangle Tour’s activities include;
• Pick up from your hotel between 07.30 am.
• Visit Mae Kha Jan Hot Springs
• White Temple ( Wat Rong Khun)
• Visit Black house (Ban Si Dam)
• Golden triangle the land of three countries meet (Thailand, Myanmar & Laos)
• (Option) Boat trip on Mekong River (Please bring your original passport with you)
• Visit Akha and Yao hill tribe village
• (Option) Karen Long neck Hill Tribe People
• Return to your hotel Chiang Mai
( You may choose to extend this trip with) a boat trip across the Mekong to the banks of Laos. And perhaps you would like to see the incredible Long neck people. Please talk to our friendly staff who will arrange the most suitable trip for you.
Day 4. Doi Innthanon National Park Tour’s activities include;
• Pick up from your hotel in Chiang Mai at 8:30am
• Visit Wat Prathat Sri Chom Thong
• Visit the highest mountain in Thailand
• Visit Two beautiful pagodas Phra Mahathat Nophamethanidol and Phra Mahathat Nophol Bhumisiri, pagodas was built by the Royal Air Force to honor the 60th birthday of the King in 1987 at the highest peaks in Thailand at 8,000 feet above the sea level surrounded by Rhododendron.
• Visit the Royal Project Research Station.
• Have lunch on the way
• Visit a Karen hill tribe village
• Next visit Wachiratharn Waterfall
• Return to your hotel in Chiang Mai
This tour include:
• Licensed English Tour Guide
• Private transport by air con-minibus/car
• All entrance fees
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel
• Air conditioned transport
• Licensed English Speaking tour guide
• Pick up and drop off at your hotel/Guest house
• Khantoke Dinner
• National Park entrance fee
This tour exclude:
• (Option) Boat trip on Mekong River
• (Option) Karen Long neck Hill Tribe People
Type: Private tour
Operated by: Wandering Star Tour
Duration: Four day